Motorola Xoom Zoom Specs, Design, Price & Pictures
Some Impressive Hardware specs of Motorola Xoom Tablet :
- a dual core Tegra 2 processor with each core running at 1 GHz,
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display(larger than the iPad’s 9.7 inches),
- a 1,280×800 resolution (compared with the iPad’s 1,024×768)
- HDMI output,
- 1GB DDR2 RAM,
- 32GB onboard memory (expendable via SD card support expandable to 32GB),
- 5 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 2 megapixel front-facing camera for video conferencing., including one that can record in HD(none in the current version of the iPad.)
- a Bluetooth keyboard
- three accessories: a leather case that doubles as a stand, a standard dock for charging and display, and a “speaker HD” dock. The latter includes three USB ports, HDMI output, and built-in speakers.
As far as the estimated price is concerned, the information is not official. The price tag is bound to kill the excitement for those who were hoping Xoom to be priced lower than Apple’s iPad.